Monday, August 6, 2012

a quick hello

hello, and happy Monday...

enjoying summer to its fullest here, and despite being busy at work, in the last week there was kayaking, brunch with friends, a film in a park beneath the stars for my best friend's birthday, lots of wedding reception planning, playing in a raft in the lake with my hubby as we watched the blue angels perform for seafair, sailing with old friends, and swimming in the ice cold sea. the weather here was into the 90's this weekend, and what a rare treat that is for Seattle!

We are still planning for my treatment in September, although I have not received the final schedule from my doctor yet. I am thankful that I was able to postpone until next month so that I can enjoy all of this sunshine. And I am anxiously awaiting our wedding reception in just under four weeks, for I am eager to see and celebrate with my nearest and dearest!

xoxo,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment