Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good news

Today Jesse took me to my first post-op visit with my surgeon, Dr. Glenn. The doctor was thrilled with my healing and cleared me to go back to the gym, even though he had originally thought I'd have to take a month off from exercising. He also said I don't even have to come back for my second post-op visit! Jesse and I were so happy to finally get some good news.


Dr. Glenn did push for me to do external radiation - he says that my risk of recurrence is high and of course we want to avoid further surgeries. The official recommendation will be decided upon tomorrow, but he did advise that I at least have a consult with a radiation oncologist.


I have been alerted that the "donate" button on the sidebar does not work. I'm looking into it and if any of you computer nerds can help me out I would appreciate it :)


Wishing you all a wonderful rest of your week.


xoxo,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment