Friday, April 22, 2011

Scan Results

The scans didn't come back as perfect as I'd hoped for. There is a small lesion on the upper lobe of my right lung. The plan is to wait and compare it to the scan that I will have right before my RAI treatment. If it has changed in size, my dose may be adjusted. I'm hoping it's nothing.


On a better note, my acupuncture treatment was definitely worth it. I could feel the needles being inserted but it wasn't painful. As I laid there after they were all in place I went into something like a trance. I wasn't asleep but I wasn't really awake either. I definitely feel better now, and I am going to continue it to help keep my energy up during treatment.


Happy Friday! Have a great weekend. We are headed up to Bellingham this weekend and I am going to have a Reiki treatment tomorrow morning with an old family friend.


xoxo,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment