Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scan Day

Today I have a scan of my chest to check my lungs. I am feeling very confident that it will be completely negative! Because I can't have iodine (in preparation for my RAI treatment), the scan will have to be without contrast, but hopefully they will get a good enough view to tell me everything looks good.


I also have an acupuncture treatment scheduled today. I have never tried it but my massage therapist recommended this person because some of her other clients have had great results. I have started reading Life Over Cancer by Keith Block, which discusses an integrative approach to cancer treatment, using both Western medicine and lifestyle changes, and what he calls "time-sensitive treatment." 


I will probably have my CT results on Monday. I'll keep you updated!


xoxo,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment