Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quick update

Hello there,


Just wanted to let you know I'm getting through each day. I have good days and bad days - yesterday was really tough; I just felt like a slug. It doesn't help that Jesse is in Ohio for work until tomorrow so home is a bit lonely. Zeus is great but...a little smellier. Today my energy levels are back up and I feel much more balanced. Someone must be sending Reiki. Today was my first time experiencing the intense intolerance to cold that I've been hearing about. I was freezing cold at work while my coworkers all agreed it was quite warm (or maybe it's because most of them are perimenopausal? ;) Anyway, the thermometer at my desk said 72 but I was quite sure it was only 42 at the most. Hopefully a bubble bath can cure that, especially with my favorite Lush bubble bar.


The strict low-iodine diet is perhaps the most difficult part of this phase (so far), but my raw food diet has really helped my body and the bloating has improved a whole lot as well as my digestion. I can't imagine how hard this diet would be for someone who normally eats a Standard American Diet. I'm used to preparing meals at home and this has inspired me to get a bit more creative.


A great piece of advice from a documentary I just watched...
Don't do something 'so you won't die.' Don't juice 'so you won't die.' Don't exercise 'so you won't die.' Do something so that you can live this day and this life to its fullest. Juice so that you can live this day and this life to its fullest. Exercise so you can live this day and this life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment